Thursday, March 6, 2008

A No Cussing Zone? That's a %$#@! good idea.

It wasn't long ago when I walked into the mall with my gang only to be greeted by a group of saggy-bottomed teens dropping the F-bomb like it was a preposition. Grrr...

What do you do?? I found this article and thought, gosh darn it, the teenage world has not gone down the crapper. A No-Cussing Zone. The whole city adopted a no cussing week. It's the brainchild of a 14 year old boy, who instead of quaking under peer pressure, made a decision for himself.

McKay Hatch's own verbal convictions started a trend in South Pasadena high school and spread from there. The mayor of the city proclaimed the first week in March as No Cussing Week.

His website is www.nocussing.com.

Just when you think it's not safe to send your kids outside, someones kid does the right thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.