Sunday, January 13, 2008

Allergic to Sleeping?

Here's the thing about having allergic reactions: usually you know what you're allergic to! It's taken a good three days to recover from my last phantom allergic reaction. Paging Dr. House...

For the medical record:

1. I didn't eat anything different.
2. I didn't touch anything weird or out of the ordinary, except cabbage.
3. I didn't breathe, snort, sniffle, or inhale anything different.

This time it happened in the middle of the night, so I went from sleeping beauty to anaphylactic shock in three and a half minutes. Not pretty.

So anyway, two Epi pens and a handful of Benadryl and I'm livin' life in a purple haze.

As with any physical ailment, from ingrown toe nails, to MRSA, my mother recommended an appointment with her chiropractor.

No comments: