Friday, May 9, 2008

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Mercedes Benz

If you've got a thousand things to do and yet, you just don't know where to start, I recommend sitting down in front of the computer. Go to www.craigslist.com

Even though the laundry pile now has a hazardous waste sign on it, I find time to do what I call: research. Go to the barter section. It's the grown up version of "trade ya my banana for your Snickers bar." This is my favorite deal today:

FOR TRADE~2002 MERCEDES BENZ SPORT WAGON C320 FOR BEER CAN COLLECTIONS (BEER CANS WANTED)
I don't even like beer but I'm about to drink my way into a European import.




In the for sale section I was delighted to find that I could purchase:

A Male Goat - $100 I am not sure what kind of goat he is but he is friendly.Call me!


I'm not certain what one does with a male goat. Who needs a Wii when you have Billy Goat Gruff in your backyard? Seriously, there's potential here. Your kids may never ask for another pet again.

And to pander to my ongoing chiropractic theory:

Trade Chiropractic services...

Have you had an accident or injury and are you finding it difficult to get the care you need? I can help...headaches, neck pain, mid back pain, pain between the shoulder blades, carpal tunnel, low back pain, sciatica, disc issues...we can help. If it is a joint and soft tissue problem chances are we can get you relief.

In trade I am looking for fun stuff. Old cars...preference given to early Novas, 70-72 Cutlass, Jeep Wrangler (cj 5 or 7)...early Corvette...as well as other things, contact me and we can work on a solution.

Let's get rid of your pain and complaints...


You know how I feel about chiropractors, right mom?

The real question is, will he trade for a goat?

No comments: